Monday, April 27, 2009

Today is Monday, again. I got up this morning pushing everyone as hard as I could push. It seemed to me that no matter how hard I pushed, nothing more was getting done. My husband finally told me, "Quit pushing, it will get done." When I quit pushing, things went smoother. I guess the more I pushed, the more resistance I was getting. He was right, everything got done and everyone got to where they needed to go. My whole family was happier. That is my lesson learned for today.

My thought for today comes from an unknown author. I watched a TV program last week that dealt with this same theme.

"He who says 'tomorrow I will do my best' has already wasted another day."

That quote spoke to me. I will quit saving my best days. I can do my best every day. I think I am going to try this and see how much difference I can make in the lives of the people around me by doing my best every day. I have to live every day anyway, why not make it one of my best days. I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a "Best Day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment